Munetrix’s Latest Suite of Apps Now Live for Premium Users
Munetrix recently announced the launch of its latest product suite: Neighborhood Intel: planning, analytics and reporting software for governments and public-sector partners.
The exciting new feature currently being rolled out to Premium subscribers is the Munetrix Neighborhood Intel Block Analyzer. This newly launched app aggregates, streamlines, desegregates and intuitively presents a holistic view of every community in the state—down to the census block level.
Premium subscribers will see this new feature made live in the coming days, if they don’t already have access. If you would like a demo of the product’s capabilities, please reach out to your customer service representative.
Transparency users of Munetrix can access this powerful tool by upgrading to the Premium level. Contact email@example.com to learn more. If you are unsure whether you are a Premium or Transparent subscriber, contact us and we would be happy to look into it for you.
The Block Analyzer tool is also available to those who aren’t yet Munetrix users. Contact us to request a demo or to schedule a consultation.
City planners and economic developers have been using the Neighborhood Intel Block Analyzer for years to:
- Aggregate, streamline, desegregate and intuitively present a holistic view of every census block level in a community.
- Analyze adjacencies in block groups to understand trends and identify opportunities to positively impact the community.
- Identify where underserved populations exist to better plan for future growth and prosperity.
- View trends and dynamics in real time via time series analysis.
- Make better-informed decisions, more quickly, to improve and sustain the health of the community.
Look for Neighborhood Intel Block Analyzer to go live in your system soon. If you aren’t finding it, contact us to determine when you will see the upgrade!
Two Important Tools to Look Out For:
- Watch the replay of our recent, WEBINAR: How to Battle Inflation with Better Budgeting. This webinar focused on how inflation may impact your school district or municipality budget, featuring David Zin Chief Economist for the Senate Fiscal Agency, and Buzz Brown CEO of Munetrix. They each shared their insights on how the current rising inflation may impact the fiscal health of your school districts and municipalities. Also learn how different budgeting tools and techniques can help reduce fiscal stress across your organization.
- Save the date! December 1st, CVTRS/CIP: This will be here before you know it. It’s not too early to update your Debt schedule and other documents needed to process your CVTRS/CIP this fall. Details and registration information coming soon! Learn more about the CVTRS and CIP obligations and process here.
Please let us know if you have any questions about these announcements and resources, or contact us if you would like more information and a personal demo of the Neighborhood Intel Block Analyzer too.