Munetrix has announced the release of an all new product in the company’s Munetrix Enterprise Platform for Schools: the all-new Munetrix Early Warning Module.
Built as a extension to the set of tools in the company’s Academic Module, the Early Warning Module empowers Curriculum Directors, Education Specialists, Data Coaches, Counselors, and Teachers to identify and support at-risk students early, so that potential obstacles to student achievement can be intervened as early as possible.
The Early Warning Module gives educators a collection of data dashboards to proactively target interventions early and to change the trajectory of student outcomes, including the ability to access grades, discipline, attendance, and assessment data for each of their students. Student’s risk is monitored, identified and presented in real time, all in one-place. Educators can seamlessly go from understanding data to allocating resources as needed.
“The Early Warning Module equips school districts with a tool to know who needs support and when they need it,” said Munetrix CEO Ginny Norton. “The module gives education decision-makers a suite of visual dashboards to identify students who are at risk of not meeting important academic goals to help them get back on track with timely and impactful interventions.”
The Munetrix Early Warning Module gives educators a collection of data dashboards to proactively target interventions early and change the trajectory of student outcomes, including the ability to:
- Access grades, discipline, attendance, and assessment data for each of their students, allowing a student’s risk to be monitored, identified and presented in real time, all in one-place;
- Drill into three levels of data (by building, by class, or by teacher and/or student) to identify and address root causes of student risk;
- Filter student populations by risk level, characteristics of risk, by instructor, and by course curricula;
- Search students by name, by teacher, by class, and other factors; and
- Seamlessly go from understanding data to allocating resources as needed.
The Early Warning Module was developed to facilitate risk assessment, detection, and calculation, giving insights into steps educators, administrators and counselors can take to mitigate factors that contribute to gaps in student achievement. Easy-to-interpret data is presented numerically and visually, providing school districts an efficient way to implement proactive solutions.
“Not only do we feel strongly about supporting a district’s ability to serve the whole student, we are committed to partnering with school systems to serve the whole district, throughout the entire educational journey of each and every student within it,” Norton adds.